To support your transition to teaching remotely, please see the below for video recordings and materials of the following recent webinars.
For Faculty & Instructors
Engaging Students in a Synchronous Zoom Classroom
- March 24 (12pm): Video Recording - Slides - Worksheet
- March 26 (9am): Video Recording - Slides - Worksheet
- March 26 (12pm): Video Recording - Slides - Worksheet
- March 27 (1pm): Video Recording - Slides - Worksheet
- March 28 (10am): Video Recording - Slides - Worksheet
Tools & Techniques to Support Distributed Learning Communities
Please note: To enable active engagement, these webinars have limited registration. However, all webinars will be recorded and distributed here. Join the waitlist to be emailed the recording and workshop materials after each session. If we can be of additional support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoom also provides daily webinars here, including "Zoom Meetings for Education (Students & Educators)" and others to get you up to speed quickly. You can also view past recorded training sessions here.
Similarly, Slack provides ongoing webinars, including "Set your school up for distance learning with Slack".